My Future:
In my opinion I have to be thinking
about my future because it’s very close.I have a little idea about what would I
like to do.The next year I will go to “bachillerato” and I will study Social Sciences
because I prefer carreers like law or economy.I have done some questionaries in
the class of “Proyecto Integrado” and the results show that It will be better
for my to take Social Sciences.I´m not bad at all in chemistry but I think that
to be a doctor you need vocation and I haven’t it.I would’t like to study other
carreers like architecture or engineering because I’m a disaster drawing.Maybe
I will go to another city like Madrid if I can’t do it in Malaga but I prefer
to study in Malaga because I will be with my family and some of my friends.I
will study so hard because my future is very important for me and if I want to get
my university degree I should make an effort but I also will have time to have
fun and go out with my friends.I’m not scared about the university because I
think that if you study day a day it won’t be so difficult and some people have
told me that the phase of the university is very beautiful to live it.When I
would get my degree I will get a work.I
would like to work as a judge because I like the action that judges do.If also
would like to find a very good wife with who I will have some children.I’m very
excited about my future.
Good, but add some pictures...
ResponderEliminar