Descripton about myself:
My name is Angel Ansorena Macias.I was born in the city of Malaga on the 20th of october of 1997.I will turn 15-years-old the next Saturday.Now I'm studying the fourth grade of Secundary of sciences.My hobbies are watching TV,meeting with my friends to go the cinema,to play bowling,to the shopping centre...,riding the bike,to read...I live in a house with my parents,Mª Jose and Angel,my brother Ignacio of 12-years-old and my sister Sofia of 5-years-old.I have travel a lot to countries like Italy,England,France,Germany...but my favourite travel was to the United States.I have gone twice with host families and I have had wonderful experiences.I'm very united with my family and I like going to my grandparents' house with my parents and siblings,my uncles,my aunts and my cousines all Saturdays.My favourite season is the summer because love swimming on the beach and on the pool,travelling,resting...,but I also like the Christmast because it's a beautiful time to be with my family and doing all the traditions and I also love the Holy Week.Holy Week in Malaga is one of the best of the world.All the images of the Virgins and of the Christs are very beautiful and people around the world come to Malaga to see them.I love the animals in general,overall the dogs.I would like to have a dog but,unfortunatly,my mother doesn't let me to have one.I also like the nature and giving walks on the countryside.In the school I'm a good students and my favourite subjects are Social Sciences and English.In the future I would like to study law and be a lawyer.This are my principal personal facts.In general I like how I'm very happy living this life.The Inmaculada day on my school:
The day of the Inmaculada in my school is one of the most important of every grade and all the people in the school celebrate it cheerfully.It's a very special day because we celebrate in it the day of the Inmaculada virgin.This day all the students have to wear casual clothes.Girls have to wear white tights and white bows and boys have to wear ties,all this with the uniform of the school.During the morning each student write a letter to the virgin Inmaculada and them all the classes prepare an envelope where we all the children put their letters.Then, one of the students of each class offer their envelopes to the virgin in an event where all the students of our school get altogethere.In this event some little children say beautiful things to the virgin.Then we will have a little time more of break.At the lunchtime most part of the school receive a bag with a sandchich,an orange, a coke and candys.At the afternoon all the students from first to fourth grade of Secundary have to sing a song invented by them.Each class have to write a song and present it in a contest.All Secundary have to listen all the songs and some teachers have to decide which is the best.This is a tradition of the Inmaculada day in my school and this day is one of the better of the year because we get closer to Inmaculada virgin at the time that we have a great day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario